Welcome to Vaught Neurological Services, PLLC
Vaught Neurology is a general neurology practice with a focus in neuromuscular diseases/ electromyography (EMG).
We strive to bring comprehensive, state-of-the-art care to Beckley, WV and the region with a patient-centered team approach.
We provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment options for neurological and related disorders.
Conditions we commonly evaluate and treat:
- Neuropathy (including diabetic neuropathy) and neuropathic pain – Muscle Diseases (myopathy) – Disease of the Neuromuscular Junction (myasthenia gravis, etc) – Dystonia (including treatment with Botox) – Epilepsy (seizures) – Parkinson Disease and tremor – Stroke and stroke prevention – Headache/ Migraines – Multiple Sclerosis – Dementia (Alzheimer’s Disease, etc)
- Electromyography (EMG) (We are WV’s first and only AANEM-accredited EMG Lab)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (NCV)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Lumbar Puncture
- Skin Biopsy (to diagnose neurological conditions)